Innovative bio-manufacturing company is looking to expand their Quality department with a Director of Microbiology and Contamination Control. Located in upbeat, waterfront Toronto, Canada, this could be the next move you need in your quality career!
About the Role:
- Manage and direct the overall site Quality Control laboratories to deliver accurate and timely testing results
- Review and advise on change controls
- Provide mentorship for investigation personnel
- Develop a team of highly skilled analysts
- Review CAPA for deviations, LIRs and OOSs as required including CAPA Effectiveness Checks
- Manage and direct site implementations, in coordination with Resilience Digital and Central Product Quality and Lab Operations Excellence, of key laboratory management systems including LIMS, ELN, CDAS, and reference standard management tools
- Partake in validation Activities
- Review and approve SOP's
- Master's degree in Life Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or Pharmacology
- 6+ years of supervisory experience
- 12+ years GXP industry experience
- Knowledge of requirements of GxP Regulations and guidance of Health Canada, US-FDA, EU in particular data integrity and various compendia (USP, EP, JP)
If you're ready to take the plunge, apply now! Lake Ontario may be cold, but this market is HOT!