Our client is a large and well-established medical manufacturer with global offices looking to introduce a QA Manager to their site in Belgium.
This role is advertised as on site but a hybrid working structure is up for negotiation.
Responsibilities as QA Manager:
- Lead and expand a large quality team, ensuring the quality department is up to regulatory standards and has a clear set of instructions in order to hit internal quotas
- Implement and revise quality systems in line with quality regulations such as CAPA and GMP
- Facilitate cross departmental cooperation to ensure good quality practices company-wide.
- Manage and oversee audits both internal and external in aim of enhancing time management within the quality assurance process.
- Bachelor's degree (essential), Masters (preferable) within a relevant scientific field
- Meaningful experience with quality standards and regulations such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IVDR/IVDD and GMP
- 5+ years within the medical devices field
- 3+ years managerial experience
- Strong organisation, pragmatism, good communication, interpersonal skills and high standards of work
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a CV attached.
📞:+44 20 7019 4130