The Head of Professional Affairs will lead the Professional Affairs function across APAC. With key responsibility to develop and execute the overall professional affairs strategy and establish the company as a thought leader in the Vision Care industry.
- Elevate the functional capabilities across APAC and ensure strong bench strength and professional capabilities in support of the organisation's business ambition
- Ensure the success of new product launches by supporting local markets in new product development programs, processes, clinical claims and ECP adoption program.
- The Head of Professional Affairs APAC will work closely with numerous stakeholders across the organization inclusive of Global Professional Affairs and R&D Teams, Regional Marketing Team, Local Market Professional Affairs Teams, Customer Marketing Team, and Regulatory& Clinical Team.
- Re-invent the value of Professional Engagement in the APAC region enabling the unlocking of untapped potential and opportunities in the vision care space.
- Lead, Develop and Execute Professional Education & Development strategies in line with business objectives of each market in Asia-Pacific
- Lead the Regional APAC Team and elevate the voice of the Professional Affairs team within the organization. Develop new ways of working within function and cross-organization
- Minimum of 10-15 years of expertise in eye care industry experience in Professional Affairs/ Professional Education
- Clinical/ Retail Experience Preferred
- Optometry/ Ophthalmology Degree
Benefits and Perks:
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending in your CV!