Title: Director of Pricing & Contracting-Market Access
Location: Greater DC Area
A fast-growing Pharmaceutical company with an innovative culture is looking for a Director of Pricing and Contracting professional to add to their team. This company possess two leading products, focusing on the treatments of multiple diseases.
This position will be responsible for ensuring compliance care contracts while ensuring government pricing. This candidate should have prior experience developing and negotiating managed care agreements, along with collaborating with key stakeholders that focus primarily on compliance.
- Measure impact of payer contracts versus corporate financial operating plans.
- Works collaboratively with Legal and Compliance to interpret price regulations
- Provides contracting expertise across multiple segments (Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial)
- Build and evaluate financial models to support contract proposals
- 10+ years of related experience (5+ Pharma)
- Strong analytical skills, problems solving, contract development, modeling
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- In-depth understanding of Market Access Dynamics
If you or anyone in your network are interested in discussing further, send your resume , or call 646-553-3516.