Director of DMPK
Headquarters in Deerfield, IL
Currently working with a leading Rare- Disease Biotech focused on developing and processing therapeutics. Looking for an innovative and highly motivated individual, with experience in small molecule research programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Capable of facilitating, analyzing and interpreting vitro/ in vivo DMPK data
- Act as the department lead in Rare-Disease Biotech programs
- Manage in house and outsourced lab activities
- Ensure completion of preclinical DMPK assessment as well as clinical-stage drug candidates
- Manage oversight of outsourced activities, take care of the project team on risk assessment and issue management
- Required experience includes a PhD with 5-7 years of industry experience
- Experience working with various CMC leaders (Regulatory, Analytical and Quality)
- Experience with PK/MD modeling, SME in ADME, PK and bioanalytical
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communicative skills. As well as being a dedicated, loyal and competitive team player
- 30 paid vacation and sick days
- Medical Insurance
If you are interested in this Associate Director role, please don't wait to apply!