Director of DMPK
Rapidly advancing biopharmaceutical company located in Watertown, MA seeking a collaborative and interdisciplinary team member. Focused in small molecule therapeutics, immunology-inflammation and oncology. They are currently leading three programs which have all cleared to enter clinic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the discovery and development of programs and serve as DMPK project lead.
- Guide multi-disciplinary team efforts by designing and overseeing DMPK studies, and integrate ADME, PK, and PK/PD.
- Propose strategies that identify critical ADME/PK needs.
- Collaborate and manage external vendors for ADME/PK, Tox, and BA support as well as in-house operational logistics.
- Ensure protocols are in compliance with company protocols.
- PhD or MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics, or related disciplines
- 5-15 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry or with CROs.
- Experience working among in vitro and vivo DMPK studies.
- Past experience overseeing CROs and outsourcing vendors.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Competitive Package
If you are interested in the Director of DMPK role, please don't wait to apply!