Company Summary: A global, specialty pharmaceutical group with an impressive track record is seeking a motivated Director of Clinical Operations for a remote role. Their commercial supply of pharmaceutical products has generated upwards of $80 million in Q2 sales. Since their first clinical trial in 2002, they've had 8 approvals already on the market. Currently, they have 12 indications in Phases II and III, so they are looking for a driven, growth-oriented Director to facilitate their clinical programs on a global scale.
The Director will be responsible for:
* Managing and establishing clinical programs in accordance with the Executive Management Team
* Directing and executing clinical programs in accordance with established timelines
* Study feasibility assessments, document management, pharmacovigilance, and ethics committee documentation
An ideal candidate for this role MUST have…
* Bachelor's in biomedical science or medical related field
* 5 years of experience in a senior management level role
* Working knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines
* Competitive salary with benefits
* Being a part of team whose work directly aims to improve the quality of people's lives
* Great work-life balance
If you're interested in this role, send an application our way!