* Drive adoption of technologies by pharma/biotech innovators mainly via out-licensing agreements. Achieve Business Development goals, expressed as numbers of specific deal types and revenue target.
* Collaborate with Marketing, Account managers, and other BUs to design, implement and deliver marketing, business development and communication strategies.
* Drive achievements through North America focused marketing campaigns, including: attending relevant conferences, roadshows, digital programs and increased presence and share of voice.
* Provide feedback from customers to ensure we evaluate ways to continuously improve our licensing product offerings.
* Contribute to strategic planning activities to maximize licensing goals.
* Work with relevant colleagues, and assess relevant market research, to establish thorough understanding of the innovator ecosystem in North America (East Coast) to define Licensing market opportunity.
* Deliver actionable insights to inform product offerings, business models and marketing, business development and communication strategies.
* Collaborate internally to assess in-licensing opportunities to expand license offering with additional/expanded value propositions relevant to US customer needs.
* Ensure protection of Intellectual property with appropriate colleagues and establish and ensure compliance with policies for what is shared with customers and how.
* Must currently live on the East Coast (Ideally Boston)
* Experience of working in large multi-cultural organization
* Significant contact network within innovative Pharma/Biotech industry in North America
* Proven Pharma direct sales experience
* Have a "Hunter" mentality
* Experience working within one or more key players in the innovation ecosystem
* Basic understanding/experience with biologics manufacturing along with basic fundamental scientific background
* Basic Understanding of IP and as it applies to North America
* Solid understanding of the pharma/biotech innovation ecosystem, including interrelationships between academia, incubators, venture capitalists, start-ups and established pharma and biotech companies
* Basic understanding and awareness of pharma/biotech regulation in North America