I'm looking to connect with a strong Statistics leader who wants to be a part of a cutting-edge biotech company who primarily focuses on Retinal Disease.
This leader will drive clinical development plans along with gene therapy studies while embodying the core values my client represents.
What they're looking for:
- PhD in Statistics or Biostatistics
- 10+ years of Pharma / Biotech Industry Experience
- Ability to speak cross-functionally
- Strong SAS, R, CDISC, and SDTM Experience
- Experience working with Data Management Functions
- Ability to work in a Hybrid Schedule in Maryland
If you are interested, please apply!