Director - Analytical Development
Location: Boston (Remote/Hybrid)
Leading CDMO looking to for a new Director of Analytical development. The company is growing and is looking for candidates with a strong Biologics and Small molecules background. You get to work with a large network of clients and help mass produce a multitude of products!
They're looking for candidates with a strong background in analytical development with a strong focus in biologics and small molecules in validation, bioassay, and method development. Strong client facing experience, communication, and leaderships skills is very important to the role.
- Present findings and data to cross functional teams and effectively able to communicate results
- Lead a team with 4 direct repots who lead multiple matrix teams
- Oversee and coordinate analytical development and product development.
- Author, review, and approve SOPs, in analytical methods, repots, and protocol
- Supervisees and mentor team and is responsible for the work done by their team.
- Must be able to perform review of data generated on development and clinical supply samples
- Meet with clients to work with clients to help secure deals made
- D with at least 12 years of relevant experience, or MS or BS with extensive high level relevant experience.
- Must have high level communication skills
- Is capable of presenting information to other teams in the R&D space
- Has skills in modern analyses for small molecules & Biologics in the pharmaceuticals
- Has experience in reference standard management/qualifications
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch on Wednesday and Fridays
- Causal dress on Fridays (non-lab)
- Competitive PTO
- Free company merchandise given once started
- All national holidays are off
- Free snacks when need to be on site