Director of Analytical Development - Small Molecule
- Location: San Francisco
- Working situation: Remote
An up-and-coming pharmaceutical company is looking for a dedicated worker to take a hold and become a leader from within the company and help take it to new frontiers.
They're looking for someone with strong analytical skills and leadership potential. Deep understanding of CMC, and experience managing a team of full of driven and innovated scientists.
- Expert analytical knowledge to help design and execute products being worked on.
- Capable of leading a team and able to work with other partner heads and their divisions (Process development, formulation, etc.).
- Capable of promoting safety throughout the development process.
- Using statical knowledge to read and process data obtained from our research. Allowing to help support product creation, and investigations throughout the process.
- Writing technical papers explain research inside of research journals.
- Being able to communicate and pass information effectively between different divisions inside the company.
- Leading a team of highly motivated and innovate scientists.
- PhD degree preferred with 10 years of experience.
- Broad technical expertise in all forms of analytical development.
- Experience writing technical papers for research journals.
- Broad understanding of CMC and has knowledge of phase-appropriate development.
- Competitive Health plan
- Competitive Dental plan
- Competitive Vision plan
- Unlimited PTO!
- Extremely competitive pay!
This position won't last long, hurry and apply!