Job Title: Director, Global Marketing (Rare Disease)
Location: Greater Boston Area
A mid-sized Rare Disease Pharmaceutical organization is rapidly expanding their Marketing team! This role will participate in the development of the global brand strategic plan, including identifying and prioritizing areas of market opportunity and points of leverage.
- Drive the development and execution of global branded and unbranded educational activities including CRM, digital and social media
- Partner with US, International, and Partnered and Developing market teams on development of their regional commercial strategic and tactical plans, including alignment of strategies, resources, and investment
- Partner with market insights team to deliver on market research and key learning's for the portfolio
- BS/BA degree (science degree preferred)
- 8-10 years of proven experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry, with experience in managing or launching a specialty or biotech product
- Experience in rare disease desirable
Please send over a copy of your CV along with available times to chat!