One of the top biotechnology companies in the industry is looking to bring on a Director GHEOR to lead the strategy and execution for their Cystic Fibrosis Portfolio. The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver and communicate evidence to support key assets from clinical development to launch. This individual must be a self-starter and have the ability to find creative solutions to novel problems in a fast-paced matrix environment. The position reports to the Senior Director HEOR.
The Director GHEOR will be responsible for:
- Lead the HEOR strategy for a key asset within the Cystic Fibrosis therapeutic area
- Gather insights from Payers, KOLs and HEOR experts; stay current with scientific and policy trends and apply strategic and content expertise to strategy planning
- Oversee evidence generation including, CEAs and BIMs, prospective and retrospective observational studies, ITCs, meta-analyses and systematic reviews, PRO measure development and validation, and other research as needed to support the asset value
- Work closely with Global Pricing and Market Access to lead production of product value proposition and deliver compelling and robust Global launch deliverables (including GVD)
The Director GHEOR should have the following qualifications:
- Advanced degree (PhD, MD, MPH, MS or PharmD) in a scientific discipline; clinical background should be supplemented with advanced quantitative training demonstrated by an MPH or MS in a relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, with substantial background in HEOR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to apply knowledge of US healthcare system, global HTA requirements, and clinical development, to identify evidence gaps and formulate evidence generation and communication strategies
- Subject-matter expert in HEOR able to formulate and lead creative research projects and ensure conduct is technically and scientifically rigorous and reflects best HEOR practices.
- Culturally sensitive collaborator able to effectively lead cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with business and stakeholder needs while managing to timelines and budgets.
This client does not provide visa transfer or sponsorship. If you are interested please apply.