Job Title: Director, Access/Affordability
Location: New Jersey, USA
A global pharmaceutical company is looking to add a Director of Access/Affordability to their expanding team. This role will be responsible for designing and implementing the company's product reimbursement program and policies.
- Develop US reimbursement strategy for expensive medical benefit product with Medicaid/commercial payers, support office billing/coding, and create programs that build confidence in reimbursement to physician and staff for high-priced therapies in the rare disease markets
- Create marketing strategy and tactics to drive market-access initiatives
- Develop and implement the market-access marketing strategy and all promotional materials in alignment with corporate brand positioning and corporate strategy, including management of a marketing vendor
- Comprehensive experience with launch, high-price, medical benefit (infusion)/procedure-based products
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in Pharma/Biotech industry
- Experience with building strategy for managed care coverage, coding, and reimbursement processes and/or policy
- Ability to analyze and interpret regulations, legislation, rule-making, and policy advisory opinions and to stay within legal guardrails
If you or anyone in your network are interested in discussing further, shoot over your updated CV along with available times to chat!