**Must be local to Cambridge, MA**
One of the top global bio pharmaceutical companies is looking for a Digital Clinical Program Manager to join their team on a contract to hire basis. The ideal candidate has 8+ years' experience in digital project management in a GxP environment.
Contract: 6 Month Contract (With Good Possibility of Extension or Conversion).
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- This role is an exciting opportunity to be a critical part of a growing Clinical and Medical Digital Systems Team, supporting a high-growth organization that is radically changing the biotech industry.
- 8+ years' experience in digital project management in a GxP environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Biotechnology or equivalent required. Master's preferred.
- Proven experience with deployment and operations of clinical trial management systems (CTMS).
- Working knowledge of current decentralized clinical trials (DCT) platforms (e.g. medable, Thread, Medidata) and have supported clinical teams in deploying various aspects of DCT platforms such as eConsent, televisit and eCOA.
- Demonstrable experience in systems and data integration for clinical applications (EDC, eTMF, IRT, DCT).
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?