Job Title: Data Strategy, Senior Manager
Location: California, USA
My client is a leading biopharmaceutical company with an extensive portfolio of innovative biologic and biosimilar products.
This role will be responsible for driving the Master Data Management roadmap, data governance and data stewardship capabilities across global commercial organization.
- Develop and execute Global Commercial Master Data Management strategy and roadmap, including Customer, Affiliations, Product, Patients, Plan Payer & Consent Management domains
- Develop and execute ongoing Global Data Governance program for all Master Data domains to optimize workflows, build timely and accurate data enrichment processes, and ensure compliance
- Oversee data negotiation and requirements gathering process for all new master data sources across regions
- Deep understanding of pharmaceutical data sources, including but not limited to demand, customer, patient, plan/payer, claims, etc. (IQVIA, SHS, MMIT, others)
- Ability to effectively collaborate across teams, influence, and negotiate across and above peer group
- Experience negotiating and managing data contracts; experience negotiating and defining data requirements
- Experience understanding and/or creating data schemas, file interface agreements, etc.
If you or anyone in your network are interested in discussing further, please reply with an updated version of your CV, or call 646-553-3516.