Clinical Trial Manager
Philadelphia, PA (hybrid)
I'm working with a client, in the Philadelphia area, that is a cell and gene biotech company with a historic team. They have one of the strongest track records in the CAR-T world and just received significant funding. This company has 4 oncology drugs in development and are looking for someone to help lead their clinical operations team. The team is looking to bring on a Clinical Trial Manager to continue advancing what is already a very impressive pipeline.
- Formulate and execute operational strategies to achieve successful in-house implementation and oversight of clinical trials focused on CAR-T
- Oversee all aspects of trial initiation procedures, working in coordination with other departments within Clinical Operations
- Uphold adherence to regulatory requisites, encompassing ICH-GCP, FDA directives, and other pertinent regulations throughout every phase of the trial's lifecycle
- Collaborate with external partners, including Contract Research Organizations (CROs), central labs, and imaging service providers, as needed, to ensure the timely and effective fulfillment of their responsibilities within the trial framework.
An ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A BA/BS in science related field
- Minimum 3 years of CAR-T experience
- Minimum 7 years in Clinical Operations
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams
This firm greatly values its employees as seen through their competitive compensation packages:
- 401(k) matching
- Annual bonus
- Health/life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
If you're interested in joining this dynamic team, please apply now!