We have partnered with a Global Biotech company based in Canton Valais who are currently in the construction phase of a new production facility and a seeking a Commissioning, Qualification and Validation Engineer in Clean Room Utilities.
They would like this person for a 12 month contract with the opportunity to transition the person onto a permanent contract with them.
- Supporting CQV and CQV contractor team as SME in start-up and qualification of HVAC & Cleanroom Systems and ensure compliance with CQV procedures, SOP and forms.
- Ensure coordinated team alignments involving CQV Contractor, QA, Operations, Plant Engineering to support timelines and progress in document generation.
- Ensure coordinated team alignments involving CQV Contractor, QA, Operations, Plant Engineering to support timelines and progress in C&Q execution.
- Maintain oversight of CQV documents, verify all executed documents, and support reviews and post-approval of documents, ready for closure.
- 7+ years in C&Q in biochemical, pharmaceutical industries and support systems as HVAC and Cleanrooms or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of current GxP and GEP regulations and industry guidelines in the field of HVAC & Cleanroom, associated automation, operation and maintenance
- Experience in managing C&Q teams in document generation and C&Q execution
- International experience strongly desired.
- Excellent command of German and English