A leading global Consumer Health company is looking to add to their Medical Affairs team. This individual is responsible for Medical Affairs across the US for the Consumer Health Pain Relief Portfolio. This candidate will work closely with Regional Medical Affairs Leadership to establish direction, execute strategy, and ensure delivery of annual medical goals and objectives
This company is based in Southern New Jersey and is looking to continue gold standard of care in the consumer health space.
More details below:
- Direct medical affairs and platform medical innovation and product stewardship responsibilities
- Act as the medical voice in all local interactions with consumers, HCPs, External Experts, medical societies, and institutions, including providing medical support and resolution of customer inquiries.
- Responsible for maintaining a strong commitment to achieving corporate objectives while maintaining high ethical, regulatory, and scientific standards is required
- PharmD, MD, PhD, DDS preferred
- 5 to 8 years of experience with a successful track record of product responsibility through the commercialization process.
- Accomplished OTC and/or ethical pharmaceutical executive who has played a lead role in Medical Affairs and medical marketing by way of background.
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer needs and attitudes, customer groups, and opinion leaders
The client for this role is looking to fill this position immediately, with all interviews being remote due to current COVID-19 restrictions. If you are interested in discussing further please submit your most updated CV and I will follow up with a phone call.