Job Title: Corporate Reimbursement Manager
Location: New Jersey, USA
This will be responsible for coordinating a collaborative approach while providing tactical support toward reimbursement assistance and patient access to all therapies.
- Work closely with the Hub, and other internal teams (Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Implement programs that align with the approved business objectives and will support the overall brand strategies
- Work closely under the guidance of their manager to successfully execute the approved tactical programs in alignment with HUB Services and Immunology brand strategy
- BS/BA or higher
- Minimum 4 years' experience with payer reimbursement and patient services programs is required
- Previous account management experience with private practices like Hematology, Neurology, Oncology, Immunology, Rheumatology, IDNs, and HTCs is highly preferred
- Experience with buy and bill and specialty distribution
Please submit your CV, along with available times to chat!