Contract Project Manager - Safety and Pharmacovigilance
Company Summary: A mid-sized, global pharmaceutical company based in the San Francisco Bay Area is looking to find project management support for its development activities within its cancer therapy platform. This will include driving collaborations with internal and external partners.
The Contract Project Manager will be primarily responsible for...
- Identifying and implementing appropriate standards and business processes to ensure the Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance activities are executed
- Project timelines and budgets to enable accurate program, portfolio and financial analyses
- Generating reports, presentations, and data analytics to ensure accurate business planning
- Support management of other functional areas throughout the product life cycle from preclinical to commercial
- Other duties as assigned
The Contract Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- BA/BS degree in Life Sciences or related field; Management degree preferred
- 3+ years of industry experience; project management experience preferred
- Previous experience working in Safety/PV or directly supporting the Safety/PV department
- Experience with MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Good conflict management skills
If interested, please don't hesitate to apply.