EPM Scientific has partnered with an industry leading biotech who is seeking a Program Manager to join their Commercial Project Management team. The Commercial Project Management team is responsible for leading the evaluation and execution of custom solutions (active pharmaceutical ingredients development and manufacturing services) to create a differentiated experience for customers. This role offers the opportunity to join a developing part of a global organization and high visibility to leadership.
The Program Manager is a customer facing position offering a world class experience for our customers. The primary responsibility for this position is to manage customer specific programs that deliver a complex integrated solution to drive sales revenue and growth in addition to customer satisfaction across sites in the global contract manufacturing organization. You will work closely with site-based project management, Commercial sales, and partner with Operations & Quality to ensure on time delivery to customers.
This position requires the ability to manage projects with a diverse, cross functional background to achieve identified opportunity goals and objectives. This position requires the utilization of leadership, technical, coaching and team-building skills along with project management and planning operations expertise.
- 3+ years experience with extensive operational, sales, marketing or project management experience in custom pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biological sciences, Business or related field.
- cGMP and/or other relevant quality systems with strong evidence of collaborating in a matrix environment and department functions/roles.
- An in-depth understanding of commercialization - must have experience putting a drug on the market.
- Advanced knowledge of program management and process improvement techniques.
- Hands-on knowledge of Organic or Biochemical synthesis/purification and associated analytical techniques, specifically areas of API chemical process development and scale-up.
- Sales and quality driven, strong motivator of people to drive toward desired results within a set timeframe.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills, including the ability to give presentations and to speak to large groups.
- Ability to establish rapport with non-technical parts of the company.
- General financial knowledge and Business Acumen.
- Excellent organizational, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and ability to work under pressure.
- High level of creativity and innovation.