My client is a Fortune 500 company looking to expand their presence in the region. Their product portfolio is highly used across every stage of research, development and production activities in the industries they serve.
This role will be responsible for the Commercial Excellence, Customer Service and Digital Projects among multiple Business
Units within AMEA.
- Collaborate with leadership team to evaluate and analyze key business commercial and customer processes, propose and drive improvement and harmonization to maximize efficiencies, level of service and scale
- Conduct meaningful analysis and develop insights-driven reporting to drive optimal decision making
- Identify systems improvement that will enable key processes. Be the project owner and advocate of the AMEA Region for Digital projects (ERP / web / other applications)
- Commercial Excellence
- 10+ years of experience in sales, customer service, or commercial excellence roles, with 5+ years demonstrated managerial / leadership experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Effectiveness (SFE) and Sales Incentives Planning (SIP)
- Strong track record of managing teams, both direct reports and within complex matrixes
If you are looking to develop your career alongside a reputable organization, please apply with your CV.