Therapeutic Areas: Oncology, Cardiovascular, Infectious Disease, CNS/Neuroscience
An award-winning global Clinical Research Organisation with international reputation in providing Phase 1 to Phase IV clinical development services is looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to be based in Singapore
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with a growing company.
- Lead projects for multi-service global clinical trials
- Manage project timelines and deliverables
- Lead cross functional teams - clinical monitoring, study start-up, regulatory, contract, safety, medical monitoring.
- Secure new businesses
- Bachelor's degree (Masters or PhD preferred)
- Relevant experience in clinical trial management in Asia, in a CRO is preferred
- Preferably a tertiary education in law and/or experience within the Chinese legal jurisdiction
- Good communication skills and team spirit
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.