Title: Clinical Trial Manager
San Francisco, CA
Pay Rate: $100/hr
Length of Contract: Minimum 6 months
One of the top bio pharmaceutical companies in the world is looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join their Quality team on a 6-month contract with the possibility for extension. This position is for an endometriosis program in Woman's Health. One of the positions will lead the Ex-US close-out activities for the two pivotal phase 3 (parent) studies and the other position will lead the Ex-US open-label extension study where many of the patients rolled over onto from the parent studies.
- Global Ex-US experience - Western EU, Eastern EU, Latin America, S. Africa, Asia Pacific.
- Strong Ex-US CRO management experience - large and complex trials across many countries and sites.
- Strong vendor management experience who can help provide guidance to more junior vendor managers.
- Expertise in financial management of CROs and other vendors.
- Strong team player as this a very large Clinical Operations team.
- Mentor to junior members of the team (CTMAs and CTA).
- Inspection readiness experience as this program will be going through a mock FDA and EMA inspection later this year.
- Ability to lead and drive the team to meet milestones and deliverable to completion.
This 6+-month contract offers a very competitive pay rate and an opportunity to work with a lead bio pharmaceutical player.