A mid-sized, multi-national Biotechnology company headquartered in California is looking to bring an experienced Clinical Trial Manager onto its team. This company focuses on creating products and therapeutics to improve the lives opf those living with unmet medical needs.
This company is working on a proprietary drug platform, with a pipeline boasting studies in Phases 1-4. To support their growth and abundance of studies, they are looking to add a talented, experienced Clinical Trial Manager to their team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning, executing, management, and oversight of Clinical Trials
- Leading vendor selection/site selection processes
- Oversees creation of study budget, monitoring, recruitment, and timeline plans
- Supervise, oversee, and maintain communication with CRO and other third-party vendors
- Lead the development of study protocols, study SOPs, ICF forms, CRFs, etc.
- Lead a cross-functional team including clinical operations, data management, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, biostatistics, etc.
- Execute clinical studies according to ICH/GCP guidelines, FDA regulations, from startup through closeout
- Keep stakeholders informed of and up to date with study progress/advancement
- Bachelor's degree (life sciences preferred)
- Oncology Trial Management experience in an industry setting is REQUIRED
- 5+ years clinical research experience, in an industry setting
- 3+ years Clinical Trial Management experience, in an industry setting
- An understanding of cross-functional clinical processes
- Ability to juggle multiple complex tasks at any given time
There is an URGENT need for these opportunities to be filled, and interviews are being conducted as soon as this week. Don't hesitate to apply TODAY!