Clinical Trial Coordinator
Clinical Development and Operations is the most important part of a growing biotech. It is the difference between helping millions of people on time or making them wait years.
The FDA / EMA and people across the world rely on how safe and how robust clinical trials are conducted. Our client is relying on you to help develop their extensive Immuno-oncology platform.
With several key global partnerships supporting their development platform and recent huge cash investments this is promising to become one of the hottest ImmunoOncology biotechs in Europe.
Their key molecule is used in precision oncology treatments, priming immune responses to specific RNA nucleopeptides in the individual. This is having dramatic changes in people's lives - where once only extensive chemo (or no treatment) was available, they are changing this.
Cancer is responsible for millions of deaths each year with some being very difficult to treat - this biotech is using innovative approaches to try and change that.
If you would like to join their mission, to approach cancer in a novel way and work alongside some of the best medical experts and scientists then continue reading.
As a Clinical Trial Coordinator you will be responsible for;
* Significant work with all Clinical Operations areas ( I-III ) with a focus in patient safety, trial design, site activation and documentation.
* Responsible for budget maintenance and allocating funds according to research results, strategy and company decisions .
* With the team select and engage key clinical study sites/centers and establish and maintain collaborative relationships with key investigators.
* Ensure that Clinical Development Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) facilitate the development of effective clinical study protocols and are compliant
* Develop/review/edit essential study documents such as protocols, medical monitoring plan, and medical data reviewing plan, case report forms, database specifications, and statistical analysis plan.
* Contribute to Trial Master File set-up during the clinical trial
As a Clinical Trial Coordinator you will need;
* Scientific Degree background
* Previous work within oncology- either in Solid or Haematological
* Experience in TMF documentation
* Knowledge of ICH- GCP guidelines
* English fluent, German not needed but preferred
* Preferred previous work in the clinics, ideally with cancer patients.
* Proven track record of most of the above job responsibilities or transferrable experiences.
* Competitive salary.
* Flexible working.
* Friendly office space, coffee, tea, social events.
* Extensive Oncology and Haematology portfolio to work with including Immunotherapy, CART and other scientific approaches.
* Housing and child support if needed. Group pension plan.
* Working with some of the newest oncology treatments in Europe.
* Being lead in an open work culture and under the leadership of 3 highly respected oncologists and industry veterans.
* Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
If you are interested in this mission, or in general would like to discuss your options in the Clinical Development and Medical space then please send your CV in at jobsatepmscientific.com or call me at +44 2038790716.
This is what the process will look like (note, this could change depending on you or the client's need);
1. Full call with the executive recruiter responsible.
2. Sharing of the company and confirmation by you to move forward.
3. Introductory call with the hiring manager.
4. Follow up call with the team (1 or 2 calls).
5. Face to face meeting.
This will be confidential and your CV will not be shared to anyone without your permission.
Please apply today or reach out confidentially.