Job Title: Clinical Project Associate
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 12 Months
The Clinical Project Assistant (CPA 1) is the entry level position for Clinical Operations; the position works under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Candidates must take direction well and possess a collaborative demeanour.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- CPAs must work well both independently as well as part of a team.
- Specific activities include: Tracking study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools; Assisting with the development of documents and standard forms;
- Participating in the quality review of data or documents; Arranging meeting logistics and generating meeting agendas and minutes; Interacting with other departments;
- Communicating with clinical trial site personnel and vendor teams.
- Candidates must be technically strong in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Biopharmaceutical company that focuses on researching and antiviral drugs used in the treatment of HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and influenza, including Harvoni and Sovaldi.