An established Biotechnology firm based in Thousand Oaks, CA is currently seeking a driven Clinical Supply Consultant with experience assisting Clinical Supply efforts for multiple clinical trials. They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 12-month contract.
- Assisting supply chain efforts in all relevant Clinical Study meetings
- Sales order management and stock transfer order management
- Monitor and ensure Clinical supply inventory is sufficient for all Clinical Sites
- Coordinate labeling, packaging, and shipment of packed clinical supplies
- Lead forecasting meetings with key stakeholders to ensure adequate supply/resupply plans.
- 2 years of Supply Chain Management experience
- BA/BS in Supply Chain, Operations or relevant Scientific fields
- SAP/IRT experience
- Project management and progression experience
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 12 months with a high possibility of converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Clinical Supply Consultant role, then please don't wait to apply!