**Candidate Must Be Local to Denver, CO**
We have an opportunity with a biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Clinical Biospecimen Manager to join their team on a 6-month contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension!
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years academia, biotech, healthcare, or pharma industry experience with a scientific degree or (AS/AB, BS, MS or higher) or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in tracking clinical trial biospecimens, reconciliation, and resolving biospecimen data between EDC and vendor database.
- Good written and oral communication skills; preferred basic experience in developing training and/or informational material and presenting to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability, willingness to learn; strong desire to grow and develop skills.
- Basic understanding of Vendor, Clinical Site, stakeholder management
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Closely work with Clinical Study Team members, internal & external stakeholders to provide Biospecimen-related planning and operational support.
- Planning, coordinating, and overseeing all planning activities required to manage the lifecycle of biospecimen samples (collection, processing, analysis, data delivery, and cleaning process, and final sample disposition)
- Core Team member responsible for helping with clinical sample intake, providing timely updates on sample collection, analysis, and data return.
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?