EPM Scientific are currently working with a top Pharmaceutical company based in the UK who are seeking to hire a Clinical R&D Manager to join their team.
Below is a summary of the responsibilities:
- Facilitate/generate R&D ideas (via external partnerships) which are aligned with business needs, and identified needs of customers, for clinically valuable products
- Identify, cultivate, and maintain appropriate partnerships with external/internal experts, Key opinion Leaders (KOLs) and academic / development partners working in fields of interest for the company, to facilitate discovery and co-development opportunities
- Maintain a high level of scientific knowledge to ensure credible discussion with external partners.
- Assess impact of changes in the external environment, including market/clinical insights and competitor intelligence to help shape commercial strategy and facilitate competitive discovery and growth opportunities
- Support continued growth through due diligence of potential product / technology acquisitions, identifying & managing risks & opportunities
- Actively participate and contribute to cross functional meetings with an R&D focus such as global brand teams and IDFC.
- Lead and manage approved clinical R&D projects to time, cost and quality standards using the clients systems and processes, including management of external contracted resources and budget control.
- Ensure clinical R&D delivery activities are fully compliant with relevant standards and regulations, to support high quality regulatory submissions
- Support in the identification, assessment, and selection of our external contractors to support clinical R&D functions, including the selection, qualification, and compliance management of all vendors.
- Support in the development of the R&D group including working practices, systems, and processes necessary for the delivery of clinical R&D activities.
- Where relevant to R&D activities, organise and participate in advisory boards, seminars, conferences, consumer groups, international / national scientific meetings, and symposiums.
- Time management and work prioritisation expertise. Keep an accurate and up to date record of external interactions to ensure compliance with all statutory requirements, relevant Codes of Practice, and the clients internal process.
- Deputise for R&D director/line manager when required
If this role is of interest and matches your experience then please apply below to have your CV considered.