Title: Clinical Project Manager.
Salary: Highly competitive
After highly successful phase II trials my client is looking for a skilled clinical project manager specialising in various therapeutic areas (for example oncology, inflammatory and others) to oversee Phase III trials in the heart of Paris. You will be overseeing a small team of highly qualified individuals to deliver successful phase III trials.
Responsibilities of the Role.
- Plan, implement and oversee the studies within the clinical trials
- Plan the clinical development program
- Prepare studies protocols, amendments and reports
- Prepare regulatory dossiers
- Manage relationships with investigators and opinion leaders
- Holder of additional training in methodology (CESAM, IUD, …)
- Successful experience of Clinical Project Manager in a pharmaceutical company or CRO
- 6-8 year's of clinical development experience across Phase II and III
- Experience in oncology or autoimmune inflammatory diseases would be a plus
- Experience in international development required
- Experience of the regulatory rules for clinical operations
- Experience of writing research reports and FDA regulatory dossiers (IND, NDA) and EMA
- Proficient in English at a fluent level
- Based in Paris
- Salary & package to define according skills and experience
- Company offers a bonus
- Company offers relocation support
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position please apply directly or reach out to me if you have any questions.