Position: Clinical Database Programmer
Duration: 12 month Contract to extend
Rate: Based on experience
- Programs SAS Non-System Edit Checks, Protocol Deviations and SAS Data Listings
- Ability to independently develop innovative and complex SAS programs to support activities including, but not limited to, data review and reporting
- Supports the maintenance of the Non-System Edit Check Global Library to ensure consistency across programs and studies and concordance with the EDC Global Library
- Create SAS program Specifications for Non-System Edit Checks based on CRF and non-CRF data.
- Responsible for participating in the development and review of data transfer specifications, processing of clinical data downloads and data transfers to/from service providers
- Create Clinical Data Review Tools [i.e., Data Listing Reports (DLRs); External Data Reconciliation Listings, Medical Safety Listings for reconciliation, etc.] for all studies based on study specific specs and requirements.
- Supports the development, delivery and maintenance of clinical data review standards, tools and systems, across various data sources (e.g., clinical data, safety and operational data).
- Supports initiatives for Data Management, Clinical Programming, Clinical Data Science and/or Safety/Clinical Data Review bridging activities, meetings, discussions.
- Works with cross-functional team members to develop new or improve existing data review tools
- Coordinates with Data Managers regarding timelines and deliverables to ensure all SAS programs are working as expected
- 3-7 years of SAS programming experience in realated industries
- Proficient in GCP, ICH and FDA requirements
- Knowledgeable in EDC systems, Medidata Rave, MEDRIO
- W2 applicant
- Well versed in CDISC, SDTM, CDASH
- Remote Opportunity
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive Pay