My client is an award winning global CRO that has international reputation in providing Phase 1 to Phase IV clinical development services.
They are currently looking for Clinical Data Manager/Senior Manager to join their Shanghai office.
- Develop and implement data management plans, ensuring adherence to industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with study team members to develop and implement data management processes and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and efficient data flow, from data collection to database lock.
- Be the point of contact for the sponsors, external data providers and internal project team members
- Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years of Data Management experience, with experience in a Clinical Research Organisation (CRO)
- Familiarity with database management and programming languages (e.g., SQL, SAS) is desirable.
- Familiar with database structure and computer storage in data management
- Understanding of clinical trial phases and processes is highly beneficial.
If you are interested, please apply withy our CV attached.