Clinical Data Associate/Coordinator
Looking to deepen your career in the Life Sciences? An exciting midsize Pharmaceutical company wants a Clinical Data Associate/Coordinator to join their team. This is a remote, 12-month contract to extend and convert, the perfect opportunity to gain exposure in the industry!
The Clinical Data Associate/Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Providing ongoing study operational support
- Completing Study Intake information in CRM/Clinical Trial Management System.
- Reviewing study protocols and assisting site coordinators
- Assisting in the implementation of routine processes with vendors including data entry, data quality checking, data transfer and reporting
The Clinical Data Associate/Coordinator should have the following qualifications:
- 1+ year(s) of professional work experience in the life science industry
- Therapeutic experience
- familiarity with web-based Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and clinical data management systems
- understanding of project timelines and metrics
- Fully remote
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Industry exposure
If you are interested in the Clinical Data Associate/Coordinator role, then please don't wait to apply.