Job Title: Budget Analyst Contractor
Type: 1-year contract w/extension possibilities
Location: Central, NJ
- Assist Business Operations in the day to day budget management for both Medical Affairs and Clinical Development including creating, managing, reconciling and reporting Clinical Development and Medical Affairs budgets including study budgets.
- Medical Affairs responsibility is global including working with a variety of country and regional offices to gather inputs. Clinical Development budget responsibility is more focused on US based budgets with some coordination with the EMEA and Japan/Asian region
- Coordinate Fair Market Value benchmark process between study managers and vendor.
- Process final benchmark internally for study team approval.
- Create and edit reports and presentations including status updates, training presentations and meeting presentations.
- Support other budget and related deliverables as needed
- S. or B.A. degree preferred.
- 5 years Pharma Industry experience. Financial, budget or accounting related experience required.
- Familiar with resource planning/forecasting
- Role may also have dotted line reporting into Medical Affairs Program Management