Title: Clinical Applications Specialist
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Overview: A leading, global medical device company based in Israel is seeking to expand in their Asia market and seeking a Clinical Applications Specialist. As a Clinical Applications Specialist, you will get the opportunity to educate and train healthcare professionals in Korea about the latest ultrasound and imaging technology in the market.
Responsibilities of a Clinical Applications Specialist
- Take the lead in neurosurgical clinical programs in new centers
- Active involvement in clinical and experimental treatments of brain indications
- Educate, train, and communicate effectively to a wide range of clinical employees, healthcare professionals and business employees about the functions of imaging product
- Support clinical R&D activities and contribute to research milestones
- Required to work on weekends and some nights (compensated with a day off and additional compensation)
- Domestic and international travel at least 50% of the time
- Native proficiency in Korean and Fluent in English
- Relevant clinical or field applications experience
- Advanced degree in medical / biomedical / biology or related areas. Ideally Masters or PhD
- Effective interpersonal skills to meet customer needs and achieve company objectives
- Creative and critical thinker - ability to devise solutions for first-time problems
- Ability to work well with large audiences and healthcare professionals
Benefits and Perks:
- Exciting opportunities to be part of a global medical device pioneer in ultrasound!
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in this Clinical Applications Specialist position, please apply by sending in your CV!