We have a current opportunity for a CAPEX Lead on a contract basis. The position will be based in Visp. For further information about this position please apply.
The CAPEX Lead is responsible for the design, execution and hand-over of CAPEX investment projects in areas within safety, cost, schedule, quality and functionality. This includes the capability to manage and to provide the leadership to a multinational project team as well the capability to interact with the senior management. This role is at a Senior Manager level and has operative leadership of midsize and large CAPEX projects in the range of 1- 50 Million CHF.
- Ensure the compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules and regulations.
- Establish the project CAPEX charter including scope of work, goals and deliverables together with the relevant site level senior management and stakeholders.
- Execute the CAPEX project according to budget, scope and on-time deliverables
- Ensure that the adequate project control systems needed to manage the risk, cost and schedule are timely in place.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering (Mechanical /Plant Engineering or similar).
- 5-10 years of engineering experience thereof 5 years in investment projects (CAPEX) in an infrastructure environment (Energy, Waste water etc.)
- Successful project management and leadership experience on major investment projects in international environment
- Excellent project management skills including contract management