Business Development Manager - In Vitro Diagnostics
Remote - USA
A leading global provider of technical services are in the Search for a Business Development Manager within the United States.
Established more than 150 years ago in Germany, the organisation are passionate about technology. With more than 25,000 highly skilled employees across 1,000 offices worldwide throughout 33 different locations, the company drives to protect people, property and the environment from technology-related risks.
- Representing the company to the industry through coordination of expert resources, representation at appropriate industry events, and effective delivery of a complete portfolio of the company's services
- Internal advocate for the defines business segment(s) to guarantee management and experts are aware of particular needs and nuances of the industry
- Protection of existing revenue in the defined business segment(s)
- Growth of revenue with current customers by positioning and delivering new/further services
- Growth of revenue in the defined business segment(s) by the acquisition of new accounts
- Coordinate global and regional resources according to client's requirements
- Regulatory Experience
- Experience in testing and certification side of TIC (Testing, Inspection and Certification)
- 3+ years business development experience