A leading Dental Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) is looking to build its Business Development and Operations team, with an opening for a Business Development Manager. This person will report directly into the Director of Strategic Sourcing in a crucial leadership position. As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities for branded and private label products to meet customer needs.
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
- Negotiate and administer unique supply and/or distribution(3PL) agreements in support of B2B and B2C initiatives established by the collective GPO organization.
- Collaborative experience, working closely with Sales, End Users, Sourcing and Vendors, conduct value analyses for vendor alternatives and utilization and identifying white space for product positioning.
- Working with Sourcing and Sales, supports existing supply base develop business plans to increase market penetration within GPO members.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field / or related work experience.
- Prior experience working within the dental supply industry is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years of Field Sales along with project management experience.