One of the growging biotech startup is expanding and looking to onboard a Business Development Manager responsible for developing business opportunities for Asia market. Responsibilities include market research to identify pharma and medical device targets in Asia. Provide technical and application-based sales strategies, presenting and promoting the company's products and solutions, maintaining a strong understanding of customer technical requirements for existing and future products, translating, and communicating marketing collateral with emphasis into producing effective sales training, and strengthening the complete workflow selling concept.
- Work closely with the Senior Management and Sales Team to provide relevant analysis/market information and strategic recommendations to result in a pursue/no-pursue decisions monthly. You will be reported to the Head, R&D Project Management.
- Ensure Business Development pipeline is aligned with the associated Sales
- Understand market trends and competitive landscape
- Lead pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analysing critical business drivers and risks
- Prepare and provide information and decision briefings for senior management. Support price to win (PTW) analysis and helps establish the PTW target - Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution in close partnership with sales team
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or similar discipline.
- Background in Structural Biology, Antibody Development, Analytical Equipment applications or sales with a commercial background.
- Typically requires at least 3-5 years' experience in a relevant technical environment
- Experience with market analysis in Pharma field, with a medical device experience is a plus point
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent, enthusiastic, clear communication skills with a diverse audience is critical to the success of this position
Benefits and Perks:
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending in your CV!