My client is a fast growing Molecular Diagnostics company which prides itself in innovating and evolving. Their business has grew tremendously over the past few years and they are looking to onboard a Business Development Manager as part of their expansion plans in the region.
This role will be responsible for the growth and expansion of sales in Point-of-Care and Alternate sites across SEAK region. Also, this role will drive strategy and plan execution to gain share and adoption to achieve sales target in this segment.
- Research and assess market potential, competition analysis, identify targets and size of opportunities
- Establish and drive an effective business development strategy and roadmap to maximize growth in POC/Alternate sites across the region
- Identify key opportunities and initiatives that support business strategy
- Support local direct sales and channel partner teams to ensure successful program rollout and to ensure consistent sales strategy execution for the business
- At least 8 years of relevant experience with 5+ years prior experience in IVD field in marketing and/or sales
- Channel Management experience is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to connect with customer base and build relationships
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with the relevant experience who wants to be part of a fast-growing company, please apply with your CV.