A global integrated drug discovery partner for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries with offices worldwide, the company offers drug discovery support at every stage of the early discovery phase up to the preclinical research phase.
This could be your change to join a dynamic, developing company if you have a passion for science, knowledge and experience in the field of sales activities for the drug development and analytical testing services.
- Actively network in the pharma and biotech industries to establish relationships and to identify potential opportunities;
- Establish and manage an effective business development plan to maximise organisation growth on entrusted market, by achieving sales targets;
- Research and identify target markets, build relationships, perform in-depth presentations, strategic analysis, and execution of implemented plans for drug development portfolio;
- Actively participate in proposal preparation, negotiations of contracts in the substantive, legal and financial dimension;
- Cooperation in managing the product and service portfolio of the company;
- Business trips with a focus on obtaining new business contacts and strengthening current relationships with clients.
- Extensive business development/sales experience at CRO;
- Solid understanding of commercialisation and the principles of drug development together with practical knowledge about GMP/GLP work environment;
- Strong ability to build relationships with key business partners new and current customers to impact growth;
- Excellent at business development and sales strategy planning and execution with a strong results-oriented approach;
- Highly developed commercial sensibility with the ability to recognise growth opportunities and execute on them;
- Excellent communication, marketing, and presentation skills;
- Strong computer, scientific, and organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, responsibility and a positive attitude;
- MSc/BSc in Life Sciences (PHD would be an asset);
- Driving license.
- Long-term cooperation based on stable employment conditions;
- Competitive basic salary & bonus opportunities;
- Training program enabling scientific and sales development;
- Career development perspectives connected with growth of the company.