EPM Scientific has partnered with a global biopharmaceutical company located in the New Haven, CT area to find a Business Analyst II to join their team on a contractual basis.
The Business Analyst II will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring the accounts receivable of company operations
- Developing reporting and analysis tools to track progress of accounts receivable
- Investigating historical data to identify and summarize payment application issues, unclaimed credit notes, etc
- Attending key meetings to provide analysis of U.S. accounts receivable
The Business Analyst II will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Finance, or similar discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in similar or relevant roles
- Experience working within pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries
- Experience working with accounts receivable
- Proficient working with overdue invoices
- Ability to work across multiple business units
This role is hybrid, 3 days/week onsite, in New Haven, CT. Parking reimbursement available.