We have recently partnered with a biopharmaceutical company located in the San Rafael, CA area that is looking to bring on a Biospecimen Operations Associate to join their team on a contract basis.
The opportunity is HYBRID in San Rafael, CA.
The Biospecimen Operations Associate will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in performing super user tasks such as IT software that tracks study-specific biospecimen user requirements, overseeing programming and generation of reports, performing adhoc queries and working with system vendors.
- Input and maintain all biospecimen-relevant information into systems for clinical trial studies
- Set up and maintain all planned biospecimen information including all collected details
- Perform continuous tracking of biospecimens for clinical trials
The Biospecimen Operations Associate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant experience within the pharmaceutical or life sciences industry
- 1+ year of relevant technical experience working with biospecimen management, biobanking, etc
This opportunity is starting on a 12 month contract basis. Benefits available including healthcare, 401k, and accrued PTO.