Bioprocess Sales Manager - Austria
A leading life science company, that sell instrument, consumables, and services for liquid-, sample-, and cell handling in laboratories worldwide, are in search for a Bioprocess Sales Manager.
Their product range includes pipettes and automated pipetting systems, dispensers, centrifuges, mixers, spectrometers, and DNA amplification equipment as well as ultra-low temperature freezers, fermentors, bioreactors, CO2 incubators, shakers, and cell manipulation systems.
- Contacting with potential and existing customers up to the successful conclusion of the sales process, including the presentation of products to the customer.
- Regularly advertising possible applications of all of the company's products to the customer
- Identifying new sales opportunities through systematic market research and analysis, by phone, email and / or face-to-face visits to potential customers
- Nurturing and developing relationships with existing pharmaceutical, biotech and academic customers
- Developing sales regions and product markets according to strategic goals
- Participating in European trade fairs and transnational bioprocess conferences and strengthen the reputation and recognition of the company's brand among customers
- You will have territorial responsibility in a stable, crisis-proof company in a growth industry.
- You can expect professional onboarding to get you off to a good start.
- They are offering you flexible working hours as well as an attractive compensation package including a company car for private use and a performance-based bonus system.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and team oriented environment? Then apply now!