An innovative and reputable pharmaceutical engineering company offering facility design, process engineering, automation, IT, and other services is looking to bring on an Automation Engineer with proven experience in the configuration, management and maintenance of Automation/MES systems in a pharmaceutical operational environment. This role is ideal for consultants who are looking for more pharmaceutical industry experience, or for those looking to better their resumes with an industry-known brand. This is an onsite, 12+ month contract with possible extensions; based in Clayton, NC.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Making logical changes to PLCs.
- Managing and editing HMI screens.
- Integrating and troubleshooting VFD's and servo motors.
- Pharmaceutical operational environment experience.
- BA/BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Computer); or appropriate experience in a related field acceptable.
- Experience in Process Control Systems (PCS), DCS, SCADA and Batch Processing.
- Experience in iFix, PAS-X, Siemens, Ignition highly desired.
- Experience working with Allen-Bradley PLCs, FactoryTalk, PanelView, VFDs, Servo/Motion Control, and Rockwell Software Products, including Studio 5000 and RSLogix highly desired.
- Collaborative, dynamic, and diligent personalities highly valued.
This is an onsite, 12+ month contract with possible extensions; based in Clayton, NC.