Company Summary: A well-established Biotechnology company is seeking an experienced Automation Engineer to join their on-site team based in Cambridge, MA. This company is always at the forefront of rigorous and groundbreaking science with a major focus on research and early development to deliver life-changing medicine to millions.
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Automating and improving manual processes and ensuring instruments are functioning to manufacture's specifications.
- Create and manage conceptualization, detailed definition, and development of protocols using Hamilton Venus, Tecan, Echo, High-Res.
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers to support production.
- Test old/new methods in lab using water.
- Train users on new methods.
The Automation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Engineering, Technology, or other relevant academic discipline.
- 5+ years' experience in relevant industry, focused on lab automation.
- Broad knowledge of automation platforms required, such as but not limited to Hamilton, Tecan, Hudson, Echo and HighRes.
- Experience operating/programming instrumentation and integrated systems.
- Hands-on, methodical, analytical, and creative approach to problem solving.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment.
- Full time 6-Month Contract (40 hours a week)
- Full health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Opportunities for career advancement
If you are interested in the Automation Engineer role, please don't wait to apply.