Associate Scientific Director - Healthcare Public Relations Agency
Company Summary: A Healthcare PR agency is looking for an Associate Scientific Director to join their extremely reputable agency. While offering fully remote flexibility, this agency harvests an extremely collaborative environment, amazing employee tenure, and great client relationships.
The Associate Scientific Director will be responsible for:
- Working across an oncology account (heme and solid tumor).
- Development of various PR deliverables (patient-facing) including but not limited to websites, blogs, articles for publications, press releases, media communications, white papers, pitches and more.
- Communicating with clients directly and being a highly strategic partner.
The Associate Scientific Director should have the following qualifications:
- PhD highly preferred
- Experience working with healthcare PR or advertising deliverables (patient-facing)
- Expert in oncology
- 3+ years of relevant agency experience
- Must hold full work authorization in the USA.
If you are interested in the Associate Scientific Director role, then please don't wait to apply.