Company Summary: A full-service, global Medical Communications Agency is looking for an Associate Medical Director to join their well-established company within the promotional medical education space. This dynamic agency is located in New Jersey, but offers the flexibility to work fully remote. This large agency provides an extensive range of resources and a collaborative team that will support your career growth every step of the way. Are you ready to hit the ground running with this booming company? Don't hesitate to reach out!
The Associate Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Working across numerous therapy areas
- The opportunity to be a lead writer on accounts, and the potential to mentor junior accounts
- Managing client relations and ensuring their objectives are met
The Associate Medical Director should have the following qualifications:
- Promotional Med Ed experience
- 2+ years of agency space experience
- Must hold a PharmD, MD, and PhD
- Fully remote
- A highly collaborative team who value employee growth and success
- Fully remote option
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as competitive compensation
If you are interested in the Associate Medical Director role, then please don't wait to apply.